Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Kitchen Remodel - Part 2


The day has come, we are going to demo our kitchen.  The cabinets are here, all 175 boxes of them, and I cannot wait to get this party started.  The cabinet buying process was extremely painless.  We were in and out of Ikea in under 30 minutes.  Still a little surprised about that one.   And the cabinets arrived 2 days later!  Let me say that again, 2 DAYS LATER!!!  It helps that there is a huge Ikea warehouse pretty close by, but still, that’s crazy talk.


Speaking of crazy talk, check out these boxes!  I am so glad I am not the one putting these things together.   And I am starting to worry that they won’t all fit in our kitchen.  So the people who are helping us with our project are going to build all the cabinets first, then demo, so technically, no demolition today, but I am ready.


No comments:

Post a Comment