Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy New Year!

Whew!  We made it through the end of 2015 and I am so excited to get this new year started.  I thought I would round up my favorite items I customized for clients this holiday season.  Enjoy!

Christmas jumper!

LOVE the navy gingham and kelly green combo.  LOVE!

Classic white thread on the white hemstitched towel. 
How cool is this camo and orange monogram??  I need to use this font more often!  

Black on red, great contrast for this koozie.

Royal blue appliqué in the "Fretwork" monogram style

White embroidery on navy towels, so crisp and clean

Two color "Barbour" monogram in brown and royal blue

Metallic gold and black - so sparkly!

I adore blue for baby girls!  This appliqué is the hot pink on navy gingham.
My clients have the most creative minds out there!  I love making their unique items.

No comments:

Post a Comment